Friday 19 November 2010

NEWS: T.I. Is Sick And Tired Of Jail



Seems like prison life is really getting to T.I. this time round.

The incarcerated rapper has penned a letter to his fans on his website saying he is "sick and motherf*cking tired of going to jail"

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school. I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

Maybe this time when Tip is released from jail he'll think about his actions more carefully.....


SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin